Great news! We are ready with the program for LKSE15 and it is already published.
A variety of topics will be presented and discussed in the conference rooms:
• Enterprise Services Planning with Kanban – the next stage of the evolution of Kanban across the enterprise
• Transforming a large monolithic hierarchical management structure into an organisation of modern networking knowledge workers using Lean Kanban philosophies, practices and tools to improve transparency, decision making, predictability, etc.
• Real case experience with applying Kanban in different sectors: financial services, public administration, software development, broadcast and media, IT services
• Integrating Kanban with CMMI and traditional Project Management Office methods for reducing bureaucracy and facilitating organizational management and process improvement.
• Managing the full innovation life-cycle by means of Kanban
• Kanban anti-patterns
A lot more interesting conversations will happen in the breaks, at the Sponsors’ booths, and during the drink reception after the sessions.
We will be happy to meet you, listen to you, and develop a fruitful and inspiring event for you.
Looking forward to seeing you at LKSE15,