We would like to welcome all participants to a cocktail which will take place in the same venue after the conference has ended.
Stay with us for a chat, exchange of insights and ideas, and meeting new people in a pleasant atmosphere.
As an exclusive complement for the participants of the conference:
Patrick Steyaert to give FlowLab workshop on September 27th
Teodora Bozheva will teach the Kanban System Design course on September 27 and 28 . This is the first course you have to take, if you want to get the Kanban Management Professional qualification. The second one is Kanban Management Professional that Teodora will teach in Madrid on October 5 and 6.
Take advantage of special prices to get more out of Lean Kanban Spain 2017.
We are pleased to invite you to the reception cocktail the day before. Do not miss it. Take the opportunity to meet the speakers and the other participants and talk to them in a nice and pleasant atmosphere.
Great news! We are ready with the program for LKSE15 and it is already published.
A variety of topics will be presented and discussed in the conference rooms:
• Enterprise Services Planning with Kanban – the next stage of the evolution of Kanban across the enterprise
• Transforming a large monolithic hierarchical management structure into an organisation of modern networking knowledge workers using Lean Kanban philosophies, practices and tools to improve transparency, decision making, predictability, etc.
• Real case experience with applying Kanban in different sectors: financial services, public administration, software development, broadcast and media, IT services
• Integrating Kanban with CMMI and traditional Project Management Office methods for reducing bureaucracy and facilitating organizational management and process improvement.
• Managing the full innovation life-cycle by means of Kanban
• Kanban anti-patterns
A lot more interesting conversations will happen in the breaks, at the Sponsors’ booths, and during the drink reception after the sessions.
We will be happy to meet you, listen to you, and develop a fruitful and inspiring event for you.
Looking forward to seeing you at LKSE15, LKSE15 Team
Lean Kanban Southern Europe 2015 conference brings together the leading trainers, coaches and practitioners in Spain to present top quality Lean Kanban content. We will also bring speakers from across the world to speak to the fast growing community of Lean Kanban practitioners and adopters.
The program will include keynotes, presentations, TED-style talks and how-to sessions with the aim to address all your questions and knowledge needs and help you develop and implement the right solutions for your team and organization.
The Early Bird registration is open until February 28th. Do not hesitate, grab your pass and save 35%. Invite a friend and save 50% on the second ticket.
What we heard loud and clear is that you want better content. You want more networking time, and, you want even more of all the stuff that has made prior events so powerful. Submit your session proposal now!
Welcome to this year’s Lean Kanban United Kingdom conference!
We’re busy lining up some exciting new sessions, and our programme chair Nader Talai will be announcing a call for presentations (CFP) shortly. Meanwhile, don’t forget to put LKUK 2014 (hashtag #lkuk14) into your diary for November 3rd and 4th.